Your PUF Application must be completed in one session. Partially completed applications will not be saved in the system; if you close your browser before submitting your PUF Application, your work will be lost.
Before you begin, please review the PUF Application (PDF) and gather the required information and files. Some of the items you will need include:
1) STS National Database Participant ID# (5-digit number);
2) Principal Investigator contact information and biosketch;
3) Study Statistician information and biosketch;
4) File identifying any Co-Investigators and providing their contact information;
5) File with proposal Research Plan; and
6) Completed Variable File that corresponds to your study. (Select the Adult Cardiac Variables File, the General Thoracic Variables File, or the Congenital Heart Variables File. Next, mark with an “X” in column A next to each variable you want included in your data file, save the file starting with PI initials, and then upload in the corresponding section of the application below.)
A $500 application fee is required to process your PUF request. You will be directed to the payment site after submitting your completed application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.