STS and Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI) staff are available to help you with questions regarding the STS National Database.
Your Data Submission Coordinator at DCRI is a valuable resource and can assist you with the following:
- Answer questions pertaining to the harvest timelines
- Monitor data specification questions
- Resolve data transmission problems
- Clarify data quality report concerns
- Verify receipt of data submissions
- Interpret national report matters
- Update your contact information
You can contact the Data Submission Coordinators at STSAdultDB@dm.duke.edu.