Representing more than 7,100 surgeons, researchers, and allied health care professionals in cardiothoracic surgery around the world, STS provides a broad range of opportunities and benefits to help you grow professionally and ultimately serve patients better.
If you have questions regarding membership, email STS Member Services or call 312-202-5800.
Not yet a member? Apply today!
Whether you're a cardiothoracic surgeon, resident, medical student, an allied health practitioner, or are simply interested in the field of cardiothoracic surgery, there is an STS Membership category for you! Learn more and apply.
See the list of the most recent members who have been approved by the STS Executive Committee.
- Complimentary subscription to the Society’s prestigious peer-reviewed journal, The Annals of Thoracic Surgery, and other print and online publications
- Access to Cardiothoracic Surgery News, an electronic daily e-news digest that keeps you informed about the specialty and other relevant medical news from around the world
- Opportunities to join leadership in developing and implementing programs to advance the interests of the specialty
- Discounted participation fees for the STS National Database
- Discounted registration to the Society’s Annual Meeting and other educational programs offered by the Society
- Special member rates for webinars and other e-learning products
- Networking with the largest group of cardiothoracic surgeons worldwide